November 27, 2010

dont let me fall, dear

Underneath the moon
Underneath the stars
Here's a little heart
For you
Up above the world
Up above it all
Here's a hand to hold on to

But if i should break
If i should fall away
What am i to do
I need someone to take
A little of the weight
Or I'll fall through

You're just the one that I've been waiting for
I'll give you all that I have to give and more
But don't let me fall

Take a little time
Walk a little line
Got the balance right aha
Give a little love
Gimme just enough
So that i can hang on tight

We will be alright
I'll be by your side
I won't let you down
But i gotta know
No matter how things go
That you will be around

You're just the one that i've been waiting for
I'll give you all that i have to give and more
But don't let me fall
Don't let me fall

1 comment:

madiha said...

ok,iwon't let u fall fiza..
salam perkenalan..hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers